Here is just one of the many smiles that Kinley gives us!

I think she looks like her cousin Cole in this picture. What do you guys think?

This is also a new trick. She tries to throw herself back while we a just trying to burp her. She is getting so strong!
4 comments:
Hello! Those are awesome. Jennifer forwarded the blog to me so hope you don't mind. She's getting so big and man does she look like her cousins! (on the Oustrich side :O) ) Hope all is well. Take care, Mike, Erin & Reagan (p.s. here is our blog.
meryoungfamily@blogspot.com
I found you guys blog surfing--actually through Erin and Corey's blog, but I found them blog surfing. I was a good friend of Ryan's at BYU. Your baby is adorable!!! It was good to see that you guys are doing well.
Kim (klatham.blogspot.com)
Hey. I just found our blog off of another friends! Your little girl is so cute and the love the name your chose. Our girl wont be to far behind yours. Our blog is thetennismasons.blogspot.com if you ever want to check it out!
Hi Ryan and Natalie and Baby Kinley
Your going to church photos are beautiful. I am so happy I brought
my computer. We are in Fla for a few months. Kinley is so adorable I just want to hold her and kiss those cheeks. I cant wait to see her.
Sorry Natalie, but she looks just like our georgeous Ryan so far.
Time will tell. Hope you are both
doing well. Drop me an email Ok.
Love,
Auntee Karen and Uncle Ron
Post a Comment