Sunday, April 27, 2008
Today Kinley was wanting to walk around the house, so I decided to put her on my shoulders and she if she liked it. Well she loved it. I think that she liked being up so high. When I stood in front of the mirror with her on my shoulders she started smiling and moving her arms. Then she grabbed 2 first fulls of my hair and started to pull. Babies that are almost five months old are stronger than I thought. After I got her to let go of my hair, she must have thought, "if I can't pull on it, I might as well see how it tastes." So Kinley started to open her mouth really wide and began to try and and eat my hair that was filled with gel, but we stopped her in time. We got thinking after about what type of face she would have made tasting hair gel and think that it would have made for a very funny pho
to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment