Sunday, May 11, 2008

5 Months Old

I can't believe that Kinley is 5 months old already. I took her in for a weight check a few days ago and she weighed 12 lbs. 10 oz. She only gained about 10 oz. in one month, but the doctor was not concerned at all. He said that she is just going to be small. She is actually really strong and developing really well. She is a very smart little girl. She learned to blow bubbles the other day and makes alot of noise while doing so. As you can see she also loves to kick her legs out straight and move her feet. If they are against anything she will try to knead it with her toes. She is still not sleeping well, but we are hoping this phase will end soon. She really is a happy baby though. When we go anywhere she smiles at everyone and they just have to stop and look and talk to her. It takes us forever to get things done, but we are just happy she is happy. We love our little angel.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brandon and Kim said...

She is getting so big and sitting up by herself that is awesome. She is a petite little thing, compared to C. who is getting bigger and bigger everyday (17.3 lbs now) Hope to see you again soon.

Young Family said...

Ok, that's it...she is the (2nd) cutest thing on the face of the earth. Of course, mine comes in a close 1st :O). She always looks so happy. Good job guys!

Tiff said...

I love the way you dress her. Kinley always looks so cute. And I love the matching tie with Ryan! She sure seems small. I was 10.7 when I was born. Hopefully that doesn't mean my little girl is going to be huge!

Katie B. said...

So you have lindseys e-mail? She comments on my blog, and I can't see hers because it is closed...