Sunday, September 21, 2008

A much needed night out!


I have been wanting to go on the Moonlight ride up at Sundance for so long and we finally did it. We had our great neighbors watch Kinley after we put her to bed and off we went on a romantic night just the two of us. We stopped and got some yummy candy and headed up the mountain. The drive was even nice just because it was past 8 o'clock and we were out doing something, which hasn't happened since we had Kinley. It felt like we were carefree for just a short amount of time. Then when we got to ski lift we just sat back and relaxed. The night was beautiful and it was so nice to just talk to each other and spend some time alone together. So for anyone who is looking for a fun night out with no kids I highly recommend doing the moonlight ride.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tiff said...

I am so glad you guys got a night out ALONE!!! Looks like lots of fun. I will have to go do that with Tyler.