Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wow she is excited!


This is Kinley watching the little monkeys at the Zoo. She really wanted to just go and play and I am sure she could not figure out why we would not just let her down and play with them.

3 comments:

Katie B. said...

That is so rad! It looks like she gives Ryan a look like, "Um, I'm going to punch you soon if you don't put me down in there with them!"

Young Family said...

Those are cute videos. Hard to believe she's almost a year. A little tip: I learned that in any of the programs you use for digitals, once you turn you camera the vertical way to "record", they cannot be flipped over so you always have to record horizontal!!

T. Driaza said...

Hi Natalie! I found you through Carrie. Gosh your little girl is so dang cute! She is definitely an animal lover. Get ready for that jungle/cheetah decor when she gets older. lol.