Barry and Kellie decided to let a share a few minutes with Belle on her first birthday.Kinley was asleep when they got here and so was Belle. Well when Kinley woke up and I brought her out they both kind of looked at me funny. Then they started laughing because Belle was wearing the exact same outfit. I guess great minds think alike :) Happy Birthday Belle!!!
This picture just melts my heart!
We had a night filled with many errands and so needless to say I didn't feel like cooking anything. So we made a little trip over to my good friends Wendy's Drive Thru. We were all having a little picknick on the floor and Kinley was totally into it. She loved being able to just reach onto her Dad's lap and find something yummy to eat. Now we know it is probably not the best food for a one year old to eat, but HEY at least she was eating. :)

2 comments:
yeah, i'm good friends with Wendy's too! that's a cute close-up of Kinley!
LOL! I love that they were wearing the same outfit! Good thing they're too young to care!
Post a Comment