I just wanted to document this sweet cuddle time that I had with Kinley. She does pretty good sleeping normally, but when she doesn't feel well she just wants to cuddle. I hate hate hate when she is sick but at least I can eat up my time with her. She was sick a few weeks ago with an ear infection and we spent a few days on the couch. We were so happy when she started to feel herself again. Praise the man who made amoxicillin :)
This is another crazy thing that our little girl does. She lOVES to sit in the refridgerator. Every time it gets opened she will find a way to get in there. Ryan and I were doing the dishes this day we both looked over and she was sitting sideways with both her feet in the fridge as well. It was hilarious. I tried to get my camera, but she moved just when I took the picture.
This is Kinley's new favorite face to pull. It is so cute!!!! Everyone who has seen it always continues to try to get her to do it again because it is just so cute! She wrinkles up her nose and smiles as big as she can. If you want her to do it again all you have to do is say "Cheeeeese" . Oh how we LOVE you Kinley!!

2 comments:
Holy hilarious face! You know, Sean used to sit in the refrigerator too. Then he started thinking it was okay to stand in the fridge to get to things on higher shelves. Not cool. LOL. Great update! I can't believe how big Kinley is getting!
K we just barely saw you guys drive away as you were on your last load to move and we are going to miss seeing you guys around cambria. We have to keep in touch. I've always thought we should get together and hang out so now we really need to do it since we wont see you! good luck we will miss you!
Post a Comment