Well here it is the first official pony tail. Miss Kinley has not been able to grow much hair in her short lifetime and I was so excited that I could finally put her hair in a pony tail. I have felt like I was not being a very good Mom because I just let her hair go most of the time. It has not been long or thick enough to do anything with except brush. SO I was super excited about this. She however was not as you can see by my hand holding her from running away from me. This picture was taken a few weeks ago and now she has "found" her hair and plays with it all the time. She has developed a new habit and it makes the biggest knots in her hair that I have to cut out:( silly girl!
Is it me or does she look so grown up here? Were did my baby go?
She was trying to show off for her Dad one night when we went to hit a bucket of golf balls. Her Daddy was so proud she could actually hit the balls! Lets just hope she gets his skills and not mine !
She was focusing on how to work that huge club :)
Here are some things Kinley has been up to lately! I just wasn't to make sure I don't forget anything about our little girl. She is growing up so fast!
*She still runs with her arms up by her side and moves so fast I can't believe those little feet can keep up.
*She loves to been tickled! When we are watching T.V. she will climb on our lap and lay down so we can tickle her back.
*When we say "guess who is coming to see you" she still always says "Abbie!" even though it usually is someone else.
*She loves to play on the computer and sometimes we find her sitting on the computer chair just talking and typing away.
*She carries around and least 3 purses with her at all times when we are home.
*She loves her new Halloween costume! She picked it out and meows like a kitty every time she sees it.
*She loves to eat oreos. But only the cream center and then throws the cookie away.
*She loves to rock her babies. She will put them in the rocking chair and tell them "rocker rocker rocker" then pat their back. - so sweet!
*She makes us push her around the house in her car at least 10 times a day.
*She is obsessed with money. Every time she sees my purse I have to give her some change to play with! I know we are in trouble.
*She loves her new brown boots. She has to wear them even just to play in the house.
*She loves to make the monkey sound and tickle her armpits while she does it.
*She loves trucks, airplanes, trains, and flowers. She loves to smell flowers any chance she gets. Even the ones in the books:)
*She absolutely loves to take a bath or shower then run around naked making me chase her.
*Her favorite books are "Green Eggs and Ham" and "Thomas the Train"
*She knows the actions and words to the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" but only does it if Ryan and I both do it with her. She will stop in the middle and make us do it again if one person has stopped.
*She locks herself in our pantry on a daily basis. It has a glass door so she thinks she can get out. - side note- She was running in the kitchen the other day and the glass pantry door was closed. She ran right into the door head on thinking it was open. It was hilarious and she only cried for a second.
*Anytime she hits or hurts anyone she knows she is in trouble so she immediatley says "hug" and then pats your back until you say "it is ok". So sweet!
* The other day she was sick and not feeling well at all. I felt so bad for her! I was holding her and I sneezed. I was shocked when she lifted her head from laying on my chest and said "bless you mommy". I about cried!
*She loves to play in our real car. I have to watch her so close because she always locks the door as soon as she gets in and then she knows were to put the keys if she had them. I know totally scary. Don't worry she only plays in it if we are with her.
Those are just a few new things that our crazy girl is up to .
She is just such a fun little girl and we are having so much fun having her in our family. We love you Kinley!

5 comments:
Hello Ryan,
This is Jake Owens from the mission. I was lucky enough to find your blog to be able to contact you. I recieved an email a while back from Francisco and Monica De la Paz and they want to contact you. If you'll send me an email at gudoljake@yahoo.com then I will get you their email address. Judging by the blog, it looks like all is well with your family.
oh my, your alive. I was really starting to wonder....You look like your doing great! We miss seeing you guys around! Your little gal is so gorgeous, she looks so much more grown up!!!
Those pictures are so cute! She look SO grown up and so pretty! She also looks like she is growing a ton! ha I know I saw her like 2 weeks ago but it does!!! She is so smart...good job for blogging about it:)
Oh her pony tail is so cute. No worries, my mom said I was bald till I was two. No need to cut out knots, if I know anything it is detangling hair. Use some good old olive oil mixed with water and soak the knot then use a fine comb and start at the bottom and work your way up :)
So cute! She is definitley a cutie pie!
Post a Comment