Thursday, April 29, 2010

Randoms


We have now hit the princess stage. Kinley's favorite movie is Cinderella and sometimes she even has to wear her princess clothes while she watches it. We are so glad she decided to like something other than dinosaur movies :) Notice her camera in her hand. She thinks she has to hold her camera while I take pictures of her.

We finally got her to try something other than vanilla. We went out for ice cream one night and she tried the strawberry kind and loved it. Of couse we let her have all she wanted even though it was $3.50 a scoop!!

Do you think she could get anymore spoiled??? I don't think so! She was watching Cinderella in her chair with apple juice, cereal, and her blanket. She looks cozy doesn't she :)


This picture makes me laugh. One day her Jaji and Grandma Jackie called to talk to her. I gave her the phone and she just started talking like she was such a big girl. I love how she has her legs crossed and she looks like she is on an important business call or something. :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Katie B. said...

I am so glad!!!! Someone else who has to deal with the princess thing.

I am totally thinking of a huge Princess party when Abigail turns three (if she is still into it) and all of the girls come dressed as their favorite princess! Wouldn't they all love it???

Brandon and Kim said...

So Cute. Cici is all about the pricesses now too. She has to wear a princess shirt and her princess shoes everywhere, so of the 3 shirts I have I have to make sure one is always clean ;) We need to get these girls together again. I still have that blessing blanket to bring over for you.

Lyndee W. said...

Totally cute pic of her on the phone!