Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Spring time fun


We were going to a familly members baby blessing and Kinley was insisting she needed some lipstick. So I gave her some chapstick and forgot about it. Well after a 3 minute drive I turned around to sheck on her and this is what I saw :) Does she not look so beautiful! She had used almost an entire thing of lip gloss. She was also very proud of herself, just not sure why her lips kept sticking together :)

Aunti Jenn came to see us a few months ago and Kinley was very excited! She loves her Auntie Jenn and she was so excited when Jenn brought her some new clothes and some new sunglasses. She still wears them everytime we get in the car. Thanks Auntie Jenn!

Doesn't she look so serious. She loves to wear all her dress up clothes, but she is afraid to move alot when she was her earings in. Such a girly girl!


Kinley always has to be in on the action. She interrupted and game of catch that her Daddy and some of his friends were having. I love that she is outside in a dress and her high heels playing football!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: