This picture was actually taken at about 5 weeks. I want to get a picture by this bear every month so I can more easily see how she is growing. I can't believe how big is getting. Ryan and I joke daily that I think she is getting bigger every single day. She has lots of rolls all over and I love those chubby cheeks. Miss Gracie is the best little one ever. She already sleeps pretty much all night and is usually a very happy baby. She did start to develop some pretty intense acid reflux around 4 weeks so we got right on some prevacid and she is doing much better. Words just simply cannot express our great love for her and how thankful that we are to have her in our lives. She was meant for our family and it feels like she has always been here. I especially love the little cooing sounds she makes when she is sleeping on my chest and the little attempts at smiles she is making. I love that she holds my fingers when she is nursing and that she looks at me with this look like she completely trusts that I will take such great care of her. I just love you Gracie with all my heart!
Just a cute little face. I am not sure if she is trying to smile or poop????
The first time I put her in her play mat. She was not sure she was enjoying it all that much. She just kept looking at me like why am I down here and you are up there???
This is my favorite thing! I love when she will just cuddle up on me and fall asleep. She was totally out and I love how her little mouth relaxed so much it could not stay closed. I could hold her forever like this. Most days that's all I do during Kinely's nap time is hold Gracie while she sleeps :)

1 comment:
Um, hello!? Gorgeous picture of you Nat!
Post a Comment