Today it probably around 65-70 degrees so we went for about an hour walk, and Kinley didn't make a sound. She loves it when she is moving and being able to look at people, cars, colorful flowers, basically anything. Now that the weather is getting nice Natalie will be able to take Kinley for a walk everyday. We just think that she looks so
Sunday, April 27, 2008
New Sun Hat
Here are two photos of Kinley in her stroller out for a Sunday afternoon walk. We had to buy her a new hat to wear, because about 2 weeks ago we were at a work party that was outside and the 3 of us got some sun. I was the one that got it the worst. Natalie doesn't really ever get sunburn, and Kinley was in her stroller or covered up most of the time. But Kinley did get a little sunburn on the back of her head, wear she has a big bald spot from rubbing her head while she sleeps. So the very next day Natalie and Kinley went shopping to get a new hat and some SPF 50 baby sunscreen.
Today it probably around 65-70 degrees so we went for about an hour walk, and Kinley didn't make a sound. She loves it when she is moving and being able to look at people, cars, colorful flowers, basically anything. Now that the weather is getting nice Natalie will be able to take Kinley for a walk everyday. We just think that she looks so
cute in her new sun hat.
Today it probably around 65-70 degrees so we went for about an hour walk, and Kinley didn't make a sound. She loves it when she is moving and being able to look at people, cars, colorful flowers, basically anything. Now that the weather is getting nice Natalie will be able to take Kinley for a walk everyday. We just think that she looks so
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love that Ryan will update the blog. Tyler just makes fun of me for blogging so much, yet I always see him looking over my shoulder catching up on peoples lives.
Yeah for updates. I love the new dress and sun hat. Spring is so nice becuase you can outside and its not to hot! I can't believe that Kinley is already 5 months! She sure is a cutie!
I love the hat. I found the best swim suit at costco, it is a lond sleeve swim shirt and some bummies. that way you don't have to load them up with the spf. sign up for my swimming class!
Post a Comment