Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More Fun Zoo pics

Here are just a few more pictures from the Zoo. Kinley absolutley loved every minute of it. She doesn't look like it in some pictures, but I promise she is a big time animal lover. Her favorite was the little monkeys. They were swinging around and just about her size so she was amazed. :) It is so fun taking your child to do new things and seeing how much they love it. She didn't really care for the bigger animals but maybe just because they were just sitting there and not moving around.


She also really liked the cats. This one kept pacing back and forth. I thought she would be scared because he was hissing and kindof scary to me but she loved it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Erin and Corey said...

Oh my gosh, the "cat" picture is scary! I can't believe it was that close! I think I'd be scared. but no, Kinley is smiling even though the animal wants to eat her. How nice...

Love the videos! Corey and were laughing that she kept trying to get out of Ryan's arms.