Ok, so I know have been so bad lately about updating out blog. I appologize to all of our family members who have really been waiting to see some updated pictures. I have just been working so much lately and Kinley has decided that she does not require much sleep anymore. Well I guess she has always been a bad sleeper but now I just try to keep up with her :) These are just a few of the cute pictures we have taken lately. She is cuting more teeth and always wants to brush them. I am soooo glad that she finally enjoys something that is good for her. She would carry around her tooth brush all day if we let her.
This is the look I get when I ask if she is done. I am guessing that she is thinking that I must be crazy:)
I just love these pictures because rarely will she have food on her face,because she hates to eat, but this day she decided that oreo cookies are delicious. She loved them, but I am a mean Mom and refuse to give them to her anymore because if I did that is all she would eat. If I leave any form of junk food or candy within her reach she will surely help herself. One of her favorite candies are the Valentine's hearts with words on them. Her Grandparents sent her some and she begs for them at least 10 times a day :)

No comments:
Post a Comment