Sunday, March 22, 2009

What happens when ...


What happens when you leave a 15 month old alone in a room for 5 minutes??? Well I found out the other day just how creative they can be. I was in the kitchen doing dishes when she wondered into our bedroom. I thought that I had closed the bathroom door, but I was wrong. It wasn't but a few mintures later that I realized that she was quiet. Too quiet. So I went to check on her and this is what I found. She had multiple rolls of toilet paper shredded from one end of the room to the other. At first I just thought of the mess that I now had to clean up and then soon realized that it was actually really cute what she was doing. There was no way I could get mad at her. I ran and got my camera hoping to capture this fun moment. At least she wasn't playing in the toilet.

She is so proud of herself and she is even trying to get me to shred right along with her. I just let her have fun and decided that we can always clean up later :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

What a great Mom! I'm much too OCD...I would've started cleaning up right away!