This Kinley and her Uncle Chris. She absolutely loves him. She was his buddy the whole trip. He let her beat him up the whole time. It was really cute!
So the last few times we have been back East it was been a NIGHTMARE for us to get home and this year was not exception! We flew out of Avoka. It is a small airport out of Scranton. Well everything would have been okay, but our plane to pick us up was over and hour late. We only had a one hour layover in Detroit. So they told us to just get on the plane and hope for the best, so we did. When we landed we could not get off the plane for 30 min due to a crazy passenger who would not come out of the bathroom. It is a security breech apparentely. He finally did and then they let us off. When we got to the ticket counter we asked the lady at the counter about our connection and she laughed and said " oh mam that plane left 30 minutes ago". I thought to myself, just don't cry. So I asked her what we should do, since it was already 8:15 pm. She was actually really nice. Thank Heavens! She booked us on a flight in the AM and gave us a hotel and lots of food vouchers. I was so appreciative that I didn't have to sleep in the airport with my baby. So off to our hotel we went and we had a great dinner at the hotel restaurant. The miracle of it all was that our normally crazy 2 year old was a perfect angle for us. I was worried, but she was a champ. Her she is drinking my Pepsi. As most of you know our poor daughter LOVES soda. Normally we only give her a few sips but this night I just let her have at it. She was in heaven! We were so happy to get home the next day even if it was 24 hrs late and in one of the worst snow storms all year long! :)
See her almost smile. Like "I know I should not have all of this, but I think I am going to get away with it" !

1 comment:
Oh,Pepsi! Nectar of the Heavens!
Post a Comment