Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Randoms


Back in December Kinley had to have a small procedure done at Primary Children's Medical Center. She is still not eating well, so her doctor decided she needed and EGD. It is a scope of the esophagus, stomach, and duodenum. She did really well. It was hard watching her come out of anesthesia but she did awesome. This picture was taken just before she went in and you can tell her Daddy was not so excited about it. I was pretty calm because I knew what to expect since I have worked in that department for years, but it is different when it is your little one. The doctor was great and let me watch the procedure. The only time it was scary was when they extubated her and there was blood all over the tube and they thought they might have punctured a lung. For a brief moment I lost it mentally, but they soon realized all was well. We did get some answers and thought things might get better with her eating, but she is still about the same. So for now we just accept that she is just not a good eater and move on.

This is Kinley's first encounter with Santa Claus. Her daycare had him come one day, and so I took Kinley to sit on his lap. She definitely was not having that though. She politely took her candy and held on tight to me :)


Once a week we go have lunch with Daddy and his work. His work is awesome and lets me come eat one day a week for free. We love that small break from being at home and Kinley loves to see her Daddy. She also loves his badge and so he makes sure to steal a kiss in exchange for the badge :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: