Thursday, August 21, 2008

Just cute pictures!

These are just some cute random pictures that I wanted to post. I just think that they captured her amazing personality. She sure has got one of her own that is for sure. As you can see she has been less than happy with us lately trying to feed her. She had a rough few days, but I think we are back on track. We tried to grab the camera sooner because the little heart shaped puff stuck to her chin was tucked between her lips and she looked like she had 2 buck teeth. It was so funny because she kept trying to talk and it just kept moving with her lips. Sometimes she just makes us giggle.






















This is a usual day in the life of Kinley. We always get out all her toys and put them on the floor for her to play with. But what does she want to play with, the bin that holds all the toys. I think we are going to start saving money and just buy her boxes and random loud objects. She likes to play with anything other than the toys we buy for her to play with. I have to give her credit though, she is pretty smart to figure out that she can play peekaboo with her own toy bin. She is so smart and I love it when she realizes it as well.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: