
I can't even believe that my little baby is now 8 months old. Ok so she is really like 8 1/2 months old, but I am just a little slow at posting pictures. Time is just going by so fast. I felt like I was pregnant forever and now time is just flying by. I love watching her grow and learn new things every day. Kinley is so curious. She loves looking and watching new things and one her latest things that she does is she cocks her head to the side when she is trying to figure something out. The picture at the bottom is a perfect example. She was trying to figure out what was shining the bright light her face over and over again. I love it. Kinley has also become very vocal. She has been talking for a while, but now she has kicked it into high gear. Ryan and I have just come to terms with the fact that the days of sitting through church together are over, or least put on hold for awhile. She is so loud that we just have to take out in the hall and let her play and talk. But that is ok because we love to hear her cute little voice. I swear she was starting to say "mama" that other day, but Ryan said that is was just hopefull thinking. Oh well I am sure it will come soon. She has not figured out how to crawl yet, but she is getting closer everyday. To be honest I don't really think she will crawl alot. She loves to grab our hands and just walk all around the house, so I think she will only crawl for a short amount of time or go strait to walking.

She also loves to make clicking sounds with her mouth all the time. She is getting to be a much better sleeper and eater. Which is so great for all of our sanity. I have to say that my favorite thing that she has developed this month is her new ability to giving us hugs and kisses. She is all of the sudden so cuddly. She will put her arms around my neck and lay her head on my shoulders. I can't think of anything in this world that would melt my heart more. She is also great at giving the best slober kisses. I love it so much and I am so thankful that I have sweet Kinley in my life.
2 comments:
I LOVE the last picture. It is so cute!!! What a cutie. She is so big I can't believe it. We need to do something sometime.
It doesn't get any cuter than that!
Post a Comment