Thursday, August 14, 2008
Little Giggles
I just love Kinley's little giggles. I try all day to get her to laugh. Most of the time I am sure I am making a fool out of myself, but whatever it takes I will do. I have to try so hard and Ryan can pretty much get her to laugh at anything. Her new favorite thing to laugh at is when Ryan does this with the rings on her head. She absolutely loves it. I have not idea why, but she does. She also loves it when I sing to her. I have to admit it probably does sound pretty funny. :) I know that the picture quality stinks, but this is the best video we have of her laughing. I was trying to hurry and capture the moment, so I am moving a lot and I can't rotate video clips to make them upright. So I apologize for the poor quality of film.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OH!! i LOVE baby giggles. you can't help but smile when you hear them!! she's so cute!
when are we gonna hang out again? we need to find a time when our husbands are both gone and we can hang out with the kids. OR when they're both home, and we can all do something:)
I love the sound of laughter coming from a little baby. It just brightens the room and warms your heart. Thanks for sharing her giggles with us.
Post a Comment