Wednesday, October 29, 2008

9 Months Old


I am so slow at putting these pictures on the blog. This was taken when Kinley was 9 months old. She is getting to hard to keep still. I was trying forever to get to just sit and smile and not reach for the camera. You can see she was getting ready to though. Silly girl. Kinley did so much this month. On Sept. 12, she got her first tooth. It was the bottom left tooth. I was so excited when I saw it I text Ryan and told him "our baby has a tooth". He right away called me and want to here about it. I felt so bad though because by the time he got home that night the tooth had disappered again. It came up and went down a few times before it decided to stay up. He was really sad that he didn't see it first, but was really excited when he saw it the next day.

Kinley loves to talk and this is her showing off that beautiful voice of hers. She also started to crawl this month, but I already post that so I don't need to again.


I was really trying to get a good picture of those pearly whites, but she was just not having it. She got her first tooth on the bottom left and then got the other front tooth a few days after that.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: