Kinley is getting bigger everyday! Well I don't know bigger is the right word, but she is growing up so fast. I say that because she is still so little, but steadily gaining weight and I guess that is all that matters. :) Kinley is learning to do new things every day. I decided that I would just make a list of all the fun things that she does, so here goes
1- She is starting to take little steps all on her own. She walks along the furniture by herself and walks only holding onto one hand of ours.
2-She loves makeing faces at everything. She make the "O" face when she sees something fascinating. She loves to give smiles and holds her mouth wide open when she is screaming for attention.
3-She started to wave "bye bye" the other day. She won't do it on demand, but every now and then it comes out.
4-She has started to say "mamamamama" which of course is my favorite and should be number one :)
5- She is starting to actually like food and will eat more table food.
6- She is sleeping until 6am, then is up to eat, then sleeps until 8 am. I am feeling so lucky and frankly much happier!
7- She has decided she is much to cool for naps and rarely takes a good nap and usually not without protesting for a long time before giving in to the tiredness.
8- She loves to sleep on her stomach and every now and then we find her sitting up with her head between her legs laying on the mattress. I felt so bad the first time I found her like this, but I think she might actually like sleeping like that.
9- She will usually "give me five" if I ask her to and hold my hand out.
10- She thinks that her nostril is the perfect place to rest her cute little pointer finger.
11- She loves to dance with me. I have started to just put music on during the day and then I hold her and dance around the house. I have done it since she was little and she loves it. She gets this huge smile and holds onto me so tight.
12- She has started to dance on her own while she is sitting on the floor. Our cute little neighbor boy has some good dance moves and has taught her everything he knows. Thanks Turin!!!
13- She absolutely loves animals and would play with them all day if we let her.
14- She loves to get dressed up in her Halloween Costume. We put it on her when we had family over and she was eating up the attention. She knew she looked adorable and wanted everyone to focus on her.
15-She loves door stoppers and will always find one wherever we are to play with.
16- She has started to distress her crib all on her own. I have caught her many times chewing on her crib with paint chips in her mouth. Hopefully it is lead free!!!
Kinley is an amazing baby and we are just so thankfull that we get to be her parents. I love helping her learn and see knew things. She is amazing!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment