Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Random pics


So I have decided that I need to be so much better at keeping my blog up to date for others and for myself. I want to print out our blog and keep it for our family journal, so I am going to just post random pics every now and then. I know that everyone has at least one or two bath time pics of themselves when they were little so my sister and I decided to keep the tradition going and do it to our own children. Here is Kinley and her cousin Kyler. They were having a great time. She loves it when she has friends to play with, but she was not wanting to share her precious bath toys with him. It was really cute. We will have to work on the whole sharing with others thing later. :)





Trying to get three busy babies to look at you for a picture is a joke. It is so fun to see how all three babies are so different and how there is already a chain of command. Poor little Kinley is always the caboose. She just can't quiet keep up the the other babies who weigh like 5 pounds more that her:)
It's a good thing Ryan loves Kinley so much. She picks on him all the time and he just takes it. What a sweet Daddy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: