Jaji and Grandma Jackie came to visit us for a whole week last week! Kinley was in heaven and so was I. It was so nice to spend time with Ryan's parents. I love having another adult around the house to spend the day with. Kinley loved that she got to see her Grandparents and have them all to herself. She only sees them once a year and so they really try to spend quality time with her and of course she gets spoiled! Her she is in one of her new outfits they bought her. We had such a great time shopping, eating, and playing all week. Thanks Grandma and Jaji!
Kinley was so scared of all the witches that we had to hold her in order to get a picture of her and a witch.
Kinley and Grandma Jackie feeding the ducks. She was so excited about this. Jaji bought her about 5 bags of popcorn so she could just keep feeding the ducks.
I just love this picture. Kinley and her Jaji have a special relationship. He calls her on the phone about once a week just to talk and she loves it. They are good buddies and I hope they always will be. George is getting soft in his old age :)

No comments:
Post a Comment