Thursday, October 28, 2010

Gracie's Blessing Day


We blessed our little Gracie on Oct. 24th 2010. She looked so beautiful! It was such a good day spent with family and friends! Ryan did an amazing job with her blessing and I am so happy that I have a husband who can bless our children. It was a very sweet moment for me. Gracie did awesome and just slept through the whole thing. Her is a picture of her afterwards and of course I had to get one showing of her cute socks and shoes.

Sweet baby all in white. She looks like an angel.



I promise I did comb Kinley's hair but this was taken after a few fun hours of hard playing with her cousins :) She was in heaven having that many people to play with. She was just running around and playing the whole lunch. I can't believe I am so lucky to have such amazing daughters! Kinley and Gracie your mommy and daddy love you very much!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

I'm in love with Gracie's name and I love her dress! I didn't get a good look at it that day so I'm glad you posted pics...love the bling!

Brandon and Kim said...

Love her dress, so cute and you all look so Happy. Congrats on a great day!

The Oborn Family said...

Where have I been??? Grace is BEAUTIFUL - and she looks tons like Kinley I think (although Kenzie used to look more like Cam but not so much anymore). Those pics you had taken were ADORABLE!!! Hope you are adjusting well with two!! Lets have a girls night!

Carrie said...

such a pretty little angel. love the family picture. you all look so happy!