Gracie loves her bath time. We are so lucky that both our girls have always loved to take a bath! Gracie just sits there and soaks it up. At least until I take her out, then she is very vocal about her displeasure.
I just think this picture is funny. Ryan has not changed as many of Gracie's diapers as he did Kinley's, so he is a little bit out of practice. Well Gracie took advantage of that and decided to pee on her Daddy as soon as he moved the diaper. In an effort to save her onsie he just picked her up and let her finish her business on the changing table. Silly daddy! Well of course he yelled for my help and naturally I reached for the camera and just laughed at him first. Then I went for the paper towels and cleaner :)

1 comment:
I love the pic of Ryan holding her while she goes potty! I love her little fat rolls on her thighs!
Post a Comment