We decided that we had enough of sitting at home and not going anywhere, afraid
that Kinley would be cranky while we were out. We decided to spend the whole day
before Father's Day out and about having fun as a family. We went shopping, to dinner, and
Kinley's least favorite miniature golfing. I wish I had the pictures of her golfing with her Dad, but
we will save those for later posts. She is being such a big girl lately. She did not want to be held
she only wanted to sit in the booth just like her parents.
Of course I finally get some booties to fit her feet and all she wants
to do is pull them off or eat them. My Mom actually gave us these.
I don't know if they are actually ment to be worn. I thnk they are more for decoration
because they are so small, but they fit our little girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment