Friday, June 27, 2008

I've been tagged!!! Husband edition :)

  1. What is his name? Ryan George Oustrich
  2. Who eats more? I 'd like to say that he does, but I think that it is me who eats more. What can I say I love food and besides I still get to use the breastfeeding excuse. :)
  3. Who said 'I love you' first? He did!!! But he did need some prodding to get it out.
  4. Who is taller? Ryan.
  5. Who is smarter? I know he'd probably say me, but I say he is. I made better grades is school, but it just came easier to me. He is way smarter than me with street smarts and with just any general knowledge. My knowledge is usually only medically based.
  6. Who is more sensitive? DEFINITELY ME- when it comes to hurt feelings. But I think he is in general more of a sensitive person than me.
  7. Who does the laundry? We both do. I probably do it more, since I'm home more. Ryan would rather throw the clean clothes on the floor than fold them and just say "I will do it tomorrow". :)
  8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're at the foot of the bed, facing it, Ryan does.
  9. Who pays the bills? Me, but only because I am compulsive about paying them right away. If you know Ryan he would rather wait until just before they are due.:)
  10. Who cooks more? It's probably even. I always say he does but that's because I feel like I should do it more often. He likes cooking more than me, though.
  11. What meals do you cook together? Now that we have Kinley I think it is usually one or the other cooking while the other is playing with her. We usually always cook Sunday dinner together though. We cook anything that we can throw together in minimal time.
  12. Who is more stubborn? We both are in different ways. I am just plain aggressive and he is way more passive aggressive than you would ever even know. We actually talked about this last night. Funny Funny.
  13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Ryan, I need to work on it.
  14. Who has more siblings? Ryan. He has 5 and I have 4
  15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I would like to think that we both do, but I think if I am being honest it would be me. :)
  16. What do you like to do together? We just like to be together. I know that sounds corny, but after having a baby any time with just the 2 of us is great. We like to go on walks, go shopping ( I know I am a lucky woman- My husband likes to shop), Eat out, and spend time with our adorable baby girl.
  17. Who eats more sweets? I think we might be equally guilty with this one. Ryan likes anything with peanut butter and I like anything with chocolate.
  18. Guilty pleasures? Chocolate, ice cream, shopping, and eating out.
  19. How did you meet? We met in our old singles ward. We were the "Mom and Dad" of family home evening. He was also my home teacher. Needless to say we both put a lot into our callings that semester. :) I keep telling Ryan we need to come up with a more exciting story, but we haven't come up with anything yet.
  20. Who asked who out first? My roommate text him with my phone pretending to be me and his roommate text back pretending to be him. It all worked out for the best. Thanks Emily and Cory.
  21. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first, but I would have given in soon after if he didn't already.
  22. Who proposed? Ryan
  23. His best features? Gorgeous blue eyes, great curly brown hair, and of course I think he is the best looking man ever ")
  24. His best qualities? VERY humble, kind to everyone, generous, great with kids, he can pretty much play any sport ever created and play it well, and most of all I don't think anyone could say anything bad about him even if they tried because he is just an amazing person.
  25. Tag, You're 'IT'!! Erin D., Katie B.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

our husbands DO sound similar. brad is good at every sport too. it makes me mad because i can't beat him at ANYTHING, even if it's something i've played a lot more. but, at the same time, i LOVE that he's athletic.
ps so, my husband proposed to you, huh? (check #22) that made me laugh :)