I just had to take a picture of this because I thought she looked to cute and peacefull. We had just got home from church on Father's Day and she was oh so sleepy. I didn't want to disturb her because she looked to comfortable, so I took pictures instead. I wish someone would carry me around in a posh comfortable seat and just let me sleep :)

3 comments:
Man, I think that everytime I walk three flights of stairs to my apartment, carrying Abbie in her little carrier. It would be nice...
I am totally with you!! Do you think if we invented a mommy stoller (that WE could ride around in when we get tired) we would make millions of dollars. Although I suppose that's what may happen when we get old and feeble and our kids have to push us around - and we will be alot heavier then. :)
Walking this week hasn't been up to normal standards. I think we will go tomorrow for sure though - I will text you!
TAG! You're it!!
Post a Comment