These are just some other cute pictures of Kinley. She will play with the bottle, but she will not drink from it at all. Silly girl. Sorry the text below is so long.
She is beautiful. I love the second picture of her just staring at the camera. Fun to see all the things that she is doing at 6 months. She and Emilie could be best friends with the bottle thing. Emilie would never have anything to do with it.
SOooooooooo cute!! I LOVE her little striped tights. I need to have a girl so I can dress her cute like that! I have a picture of her with my boys when we babysat. I need to send it to you. She's such a doll :)
5 comments:
She is beautiful. I love the second picture of her just staring at the camera. Fun to see all the things that she is doing at 6 months. She and Emilie could be best friends with the bottle thing. Emilie would never have anything to do with it.
SOooooooooo cute!! I LOVE her little striped tights. I need to have a girl so I can dress her cute like that! I have a picture of her with my boys when we babysat. I need to send it to you. She's such a doll :)
She is so darling!!!! We really need to get together with you guys!! We miss you!
I loved her cute blue bow today! She is a darling girl.
I can't believe how big she is! She's so adorable. I can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment