Here is Kinley just over 7 months old. She is finally getting bigger than her teddy bear.
She weighed only 14 lbs. 2 oz. when I toke her to the Doctor. He wasn't to concerned though. I guess she is just going to be petite.
Finally we got a smile. She kept trying to reach for the camera or eat the bear. She is just so much fun. Here are some of the new things she is doing. She is starting to eat more foods actually like them. She is eating little banana puffs. She is rocking back and forth on her hands and knees. She says "Dada" and it sounds like she says "yeah" every now and then. She also has discovered a love of bouncing. Kinley also has a serious case of stanger anxiety. Well I don't know if it is as much that she doesn't like strangers as is it that she wants me by her side at all times and if I walk away she freaks out. I guess I know that she loves me. :) She also loves to stack her toy rings on the pole. Good job Kinley!
Don't you just love cute little profiles!

No comments:
Post a Comment