I didn't want to put this picture on the blog due to how terrible I look, but I felt that our trip home needed its own post. Kinley never sleeps like this and I just think it is really cute. I also decided to post this after I finished the other post so sorry it is out or order. But here is how our trip home went. First we got to the Philadelphia airport after already driving 2 hours and we thought things were just going to go as planned. I had not been feeling well for a few days but didn't have a choice on when we were going home and also Kinley was not feeling well. Then our plane was 3 1/2 hours late. Then we sat on the runway waiting to take off for another hour because so many other planes were taking off. Then we flew 31/2 hours to Denver and we had already missed our other flight. So luckily our great friends Justin and Lyndsey live in Denver and they came to pick us up. Then we drove 1/2 hour to their house, listened to poor Kinley scream for 3 hours then we drove back to the airport. Then we had to check back in then fly back to SLC. It was so crazy. You know when you want to cry but don't have the energy it was like that for 2 days. We were so happy to be home I don't think Kinley and I left the house for like 4 days. But all in all I guess we are just so thankfull that we got to see family and that we are all home, healthy and safe. So if anyone is thinking of flying with a small child anytime soon I might think long and hard first.:) Sorry Kinley for dragging you all over.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
The trip Home
I didn't want to put this picture on the blog due to how terrible I look, but I felt that our trip home needed its own post. Kinley never sleeps like this and I just think it is really cute. I also decided to post this after I finished the other post so sorry it is out or order. But here is how our trip home went. First we got to the Philadelphia airport after already driving 2 hours and we thought things were just going to go as planned. I had not been feeling well for a few days but didn't have a choice on when we were going home and also Kinley was not feeling well. Then our plane was 3 1/2 hours late. Then we sat on the runway waiting to take off for another hour because so many other planes were taking off. Then we flew 31/2 hours to Denver and we had already missed our other flight. So luckily our great friends Justin and Lyndsey live in Denver and they came to pick us up. Then we drove 1/2 hour to their house, listened to poor Kinley scream for 3 hours then we drove back to the airport. Then we had to check back in then fly back to SLC. It was so crazy. You know when you want to cry but don't have the energy it was like that for 2 days. We were so happy to be home I don't think Kinley and I left the house for like 4 days. But all in all I guess we are just so thankfull that we got to see family and that we are all home, healthy and safe. So if anyone is thinking of flying with a small child anytime soon I might think long and hard first.:) Sorry Kinley for dragging you all over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment