Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary


I can't believe that Ryan and I have been married for 3 years already. Time goes by so fast! We had a great night out together. We had our good friend Erin watch Kinley. Even though Kinley is only 7 months old we have sort of forgotten what life is like when it is just the two of us. We were able to just relax and talk to each other. We ate at Outback Steakhouse and it was delicious. We ate so much food that we were both sick. It was great. I am so thankfull that I have such a great husband. He doesn't like it when I talk him up but oh well. He deserves it. He is the best husband and father. I don't know what I did that made me so lucky to have him in my life. He works so hard so that I can stay home with Kinley and he supports me in everything I do. Being married has been better than I ever imagined. I can't wait to spend the rest of Forever together.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: