Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Kinley's first trip to Pennsylvania


Here we are at the SLC airport waiting for Ryan to get back from parking the car. I just thought that she looked so cute being stuck with all the luggage. She was just taking it all in and was in a pretty good mood at this point. She is definantly the most precious piece of cargo.

Here we are getting ready to take off and as you can see she still has no idea what is in store for her. She did pretty good flying from SLC to Philadelphia. Much better than we expected. The best thing was that I didn't have to throw up at all the whole flight. This was quite an accomplishment considering I always get sick and now I had an infant to nurse and take care of without taking my usuall dose of Dramamine.

We thought we should get a picture of all of Kinley's cousins in PA. We didn't really get all of them because one is on a mission ( we love you Derrick) and some of the others were being silly and didn't want to be in the picture. As you can see we had 2 cousins that had little broken bones and had to have casts on. Olivia broke her arm during our trip and little Cole broke his leg just before we got there. I don't know if I am emotionally ready for "little kid" war wounds with Kinley. Hopefully she will make it through her childhood without to much trouble for my own sanity. We had a lot of fun spending time with our family. Ryan and I were able to have a night out alone at his best friend's, from high school, wedding. We ate good food and spent some time on the dance floor. I was able to go to NYC with the girls( minus Kinley) for a day. It was a much needed break and in my favorite city. We went to see Mary Poppins per Alexa's request. It was really cute. Then we just spent the rest of the trip spending time with family and eating more food. Thanks everyone for such a great week!

Kinley with her Grandma Jackie and Grandpa George.
She was not so happy during this picture. We were just getting ready to leave and come home. She did not feel very good and had a fever. We knew we were in for it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: