Sunday, June 1, 2008
Cyndi's Graduation Weekend
This last weekend Kinley and I went out to Roosevelt for Cyndi (my littlest sisters) graduation. It was so fun to spend time with family. We laid Kinley next to her cousin Kyler on the couch to play. It was so funny because they immediately started to hold hands. This lasted for a few minutes and Kinley started to attack Kyler so we had to rescue him. She is 7 days older than him, but you wouldn't know it. He weighs a good 6 pounds more than her. Look at the size of his hands next to hers. He will be able to palm a basketball in no time. We all joke he is going to be our money maker someday. We also got a 4 generation picture with my Mother and Grandmother. Then of course we got a picture with all my siblings before the graduation. Good job Cyndi we are all so proud
of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ah ha. I finally found you. You gave me the wrong address for your blog, silly. But, just as KIM suggested, I googled you and found your blog site. Kind of scary that it was that easy, but glad to have found you! Hope you don't mind me peaking in now and then!
Jessie Eyre
http://eyrelife.blogspot.com
I can't believe how big Kinley is! You look great! Can't wait to see you guys:) We miss you!
Post a Comment