

Here is our new family picture and once again Kinley is sitting up like a big girl all on her own. Notice the red toenails. I know it is crazy, but also so fun to dress her up. I can't get the pictures any bigger but you can just click on all of them and they will enlarge, FYI.
4 comments:
so cute!! i love the tutu pictures!
What a cute family! Did you get all these pictures done on the same day?!? They are so cute!!!!
Very cute guys! She's a doll.
Hey! How are you guys? I just had to take a peek at your blog and I love it, i love the cute family picture. Your little girl is so adorable. It seems so different to see pictures of a little girl, it seems that EVERYONE is having boys right now. Your little family is darling. You guys are such fun people. We are glad your neightbors with Justin and Lindsay, because then we get to know you too:)
Post a Comment