Here is our Anniversary dinner picture. We take one every year while we are at dinner. This year Kinley got to come with us. I just didn't have the energy to find a babysitter and part of me is realizing that our time with just her is coming to an end. We went to Los Hermanos and it was deliscious!. Kinley was just happy that she got pepsi :) I can not believe we have been married for 5 years already! I know everyone says that, but it is so true. We have been through alot together and in someways it is hard to remember what life was like before we were married. Ryan is a great husband and I feel very blessed to have my little family! He gave me Kinley and another beautiful baby on the way. For anyone who knew me when I was younger that is all I have ever really wanted anyways. Thank you honey and I can't wait to see what the next 5 years brings.
This was when we were up in Park City for our 5 year anniversary get away. We went to the Park silly days on Main Street and Kinley loved these dancing stuffed animals. I don't think she knew exactly what to think about them at first, but they really caught her eye. We had a great weekend minus Kinley throwing up in the car and making the car smell terrible for the rest of the trip :( She has been holding food in her cheeks lately and we were driving down the road going to dinner and she must have just gagged and up all her dinner came. It was so nasty! I quickly pulled over so we could take care of her and clean things. Ryan took her car seat out and I used an entire pack of wipes to clean her and the car. I am sure everyone driving by must have been laughing at the prego mom and naked little girl off the sided of the road cleaning up! At least she always makes things memorable :)

2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! And um, why are we not on your blog list!? RUDE! LOL, jk.
Happy Anniversary!! Kinley is so big. Are you still working? We should have a playdate now that the girls are older. I cant believe you are due in a few weeks (I think). See you guys soon.
Post a Comment