Friday, September 24, 2010

More pics of Gracie


I tell you she is such a good baby! Her she is getting all checked out and she is just looking at them like "okay so whats next?"

One of the first times Kinley got to see her new sister. She was so excited! When she first walked in to the room Gracie was in the bassinet and Kinley looks at me and points to the baby and says really loud " Mommy what's that ?" We all cracked up laughing. She was so happy when we told her that was her new baby sister. At the time we did not have a name picked out yet ( it took us awhile). Kinley was so cute with the baby. She held her and gave her lots of kisses. I started to cry when Kinley held Gracie and all on her own she bent down and kissed her then said " I love you baby sister" It was one of the best moments of my life! I feel so blessed to have 2 beautiful little girls!


Our first family photo. I promise Kinley was happy :)


My sweet little girl just sleeping away
Posted by Picasa

No comments: