Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pirates Island


We decided to try out Pirates Island for the first time. I had heard some fun things about this place so when my sister and her family were out we went there for dinner. The little kids loved it! The food was not the best, but they had a balloon guy who came to our table while we were eating and he made Kinley this adorable princess crown. I wish my camera took better pictures, but you get the idea. Kinley loved it.

Daddy teaching her how to properly throught the ski ball. I thought I would leaving that up to him :)

Her first time playing wack-a-mole. She did great except her little arms were not stong enough to actually knock the molo down so after she hit them we would push them down for her :) We had a great time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: