Thursday, September 2, 2010

Kinley's new ride


So this was actually on may 25th but, oh well better late than never! I was not feeling well this night, so Ryan took Kinley outside to play. They were out there forever and when I went to check on them this is what I found. Kinley was a pro at riding her new bike. We got it for her for Easter, but she had never been able to figure out how to ride it. Her Daddy did a very good job teaching her and within a few hours she was cruising! I love the cute smiles on both of my loves in this picture!

Just getting started


She kept looking back to make sure he was not leaving her. I love that she has so much trust in us!

She would look over at me and yell "HI Mom! Look at me, I'm riding!" everytime she went by. I was a very proud Mommy. I also had one of those moments when you remember your own dad teaching you how to do this when you were little and there is something magical about seeing your husband now teach your little girl ;)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: