Thursday, September 2, 2010

Summer Fun


I don't know why but there is something cute about a little one just in a diaper playing outside. She got to excited and didn't want to put her swim suit on before going outside. I think she likes playing with the hose more than the pool though. Just a cute thing that I want to remember, but she always calls her swim suit a "swim soup". I love it and never correct her because someday she will say it right and then it just won't be so cute and fun to go swimming :)

The slide was not as fun as I espected due to the fact that she kept falling off the top to one side or the other. This time she actually made it up there without falling.

Isn't she just so stylin! She has her glasses and her book and she is all set!

Nothing like wearing your nightgown and Cinderella clothes while eating cereal on Saturday mornings! I actually took this just because we finally got her to eat cereal with milk in it. I know most moms would wonder why I think this is a good thing, but for us it is huge! She eats more cereal this way and also drinks more milk. She also uses a spoon and I feel like it is more than just finger foods as with her normal diet. :) Yay Kinley!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: