Baby Gracie getting dressed to come home!!!!I love those little toes and fingers!
When we put her in her carseat she was not happy at all. It was really the first time I had heard her really cry :( I had calmed her down but sweet Kinley was doing her part as well by patting her head very softly saying "Its okay Gracie Mommy is here" Oh she just melts my heart! The picture people had come in earlier that day to take Gracie's pictures and Gracie was not happy. I looked over and saw Kinley almost crying she was so worried about her sister.

4 comments:
She is so freaking adorable. Very excited for the new addition. If you are feeling overwhelmed I would be happy to take Kinley anytime. Addi would love to have her over to play.
YAY!!! She is so adorable! Congratulations! I have a little something for you guys so when you feel up to it I'll drop it by!
What a cute family!! She really is such a doll. And you can tell Kinley will be a great big sister.
Gracey is a doll! We have something for you too...we'll bring it by sometime this week.
I love that Kinley almost cried. I still remember Ava getting her 2 month shots and Sean crying because he hurt for her. It was so sweet and tender.
Post a Comment